so you go out, heartsick and thirsty,
rapt seeker of a warm body,
an eager ear
willing to contain
all you have to spill.
but all that seeking
will wear your eyes out.
such a hefty price to pay
for something that’s been in front of you all along.
Posted on Saturday, 14 July 2012
- toydontplay likes this
- ifreakiinloveme likes this
- ghostwithbeatingheart likes this
- rlajara924 likes this
- overheardinthewild likes this
- thedallouz likes this
- hahakrystal likes this
- imaninnocentbystander likes this
- jamarshood reblogged this from jamarthekid
- sweetiebutterfly likes this
- aprilcake likes this
- jasmint reblogged this from jamarthekid
- jamarthekid posted this